RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGIST II UNSCHEDULED
This job posting is no longer active.
- Sauk Centre, MN
- CentraCare - Sauk Centre
- Radiology Diagnostic
- Casual/on-call, Various
- Variable shifts; wknds, holidays and on-call as scheduled
- Professional/ Technical - Patient Care
- Career Band: T3 Technical 3
- Req #: 202002665-51595
- Posted: June 9, 2020
Provides patient service by performing radiographic procedures using existing imaging equipment. Exercises professionalism and applies principles of radiation protection in the performance of such procedures. Provides essential patient care and is knowledgeable of life support measures.
- High School graduate
- Completion of approved school of Radiologic Technology – ARRT. Meets the requirements of the ARRT
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- ARRT certified
- BLS certified.
- Must be ARRT Certified in more than 2 modalities. i.e. Mammography, CT, Bone Density
- Must be able to respond to on- call situations
- Maintains patient confidentiality
- Must function independently, have flexibility, personal integrity and ability to work effectively with patient and /or patient families, personnel, medical staff and general public.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.