SUPERVISOR NUTRITION SERVICES
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Benedict's Community
- Full-time, Day
- Monday-Friday/Day shift
- Career Band: M1 Management 1
- Req #: 202002705-51634
- Posted: June 26, 2020
Responsible for the daily operation of the Dining Services department, according to facility policy and procedures and federal/state regulations. Provides administrative, organizational and managerial expertise in the management of food purchasing, food production, training, safety, sanitation and the nutrition care of tenants and patients. Dining Services Supervisor is responsible for the efficient operation of the overall food production and delivery system, serving patients, tenants, guests and employees. Responsible for all aspects of food service for restaurant, deli, bar and therapy suites.
- Graduate of a Culinary Arts school
- Experience in volume feeding, catering, purchasing and food service administration, including direct management
- Three years supervisory experience
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively in English
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use initiative and have the abilities to effectively plan and organize
- Demonstrated effective administrative, organizational and managerial expertise in food purchasing, food production, training, safety, sanitation and the nutritional care of tenants and patients.
- Proficient computer skills
- Professional and courteous customer service skills
- Skill in motivating, coaching, and supervising foodservice personnel
- Individual initiative and discretion required in carrying out job duties especially in the area of customer service.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.