This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Home Health Hospice Election
- Full-time, Day
- 72 hrs/pp, M-F 8am-4:30pm
- Hospice and Home Care
- Career Band: C3 Clinical Professional 3
- Req #: 202002759-51682
- Posted: July 2, 2020
As a member of the interdisciplinary Home Care and Hospice team, the Social Worker facilitates achievement of expected patient outcomes through a collaborative process of assessment, planning, facilitation and advocacy for options and services to meet individual health needs. Ensures the effective, efficient and appropriate use of resources across the continuum. Facilitates development, implementation and evaluation of evidence-based practice. Ensures compliance with licensing, professional standards and accrediting agencies. Benchmarks best practices against St. Cloud Hospital practices. Identifies and determines methods to ensure quality outcomes are achieved. Age appropriate care is provided to patients and families. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate.
- Master’s degree of Social Work required
- Familiar with laws regarding confidentiality, vulnerable adult, and patient’s rights.
- Minimum of one-year prior home care and/or hospice social work experience preferred.
- Knowledge and skill in counseling and communication.
- Knowledge about resources for supportive care.