- St. Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Benedict's Community
- Housing Dining Services
- Part-time, Day
- Support Services - Nonpatient Care
- Career Band: O1 Operational Support 1
- Req #: 202002764-51687
- Posted: June 4, 2020
Prepares and/or assists in preparing and serving food in accordance with established applicable standards and policies and procedures. Sets tables, cleans and sanitizes dishware, utensils, pots and pans and cleans and sanitizes all assigned areas as scheduled. Provides a dining experience to tenants, residents & guests focusing on hospitality.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous food service experience is preferred.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English Upon Hire
- Good verbal communication skills Upon Hire
- Ability to operate institutional cooking equipment Upon Hire
- Ability to follow directions Upon Hire
- Individual initiative and discretion required in carrying out job duties especially in the area of customer relations Upon Hire
- Professional and courteous customer service skills Upon Hire
- For physical demands of this position including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment see the following description attached Upon Hire
- Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising resident/patient care or essential business functions Upon Hire
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.