NURSING ASSISTANT CERTIFIED
- Paynesville, MN
- CentraCare - Paynesville
- Koronis Manor
- Part-time, Evening
- 56 hrs/pp, 2pm-10:30pm, e/o wknd, rotating holidays
- Minimum $13.29/hr plus shift differentials
- Support Services - Patient Care
- Career Band: T1 Technical 1
- Req #: 202002751-51674
- Posted: July 1, 2020
What is CentraCare – Paynesville Care Center (Koronis Manor)?
We are a 40-bed skilled nursing home (long-term care facility) attached to the main campus in Paynesville. Our certified and licensed nursing staff, including RN’s, LPN’s, CNA’s and TMA’s, care for long-term and respite care residents 24 hours a day.
What is a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)?
Our Certified Nursing Assistants improve residents’ quality of life by providing direct care. This includes bathing, feeding, transporting, and performing other direct care needs. They also observe and chart changes in patients’ physical and/or mental condition.
- Required to be certified and on the Minnesota Nursing Assistant Registry. (If you’re not yet certified, you can apply for our paid nursing assistant in training class.)
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required. (If you do not have this, we will help you obtain it.)
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.