- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare Clinic
- Hospital Med Hospitalists
- Full-time, Day
- 7:00am-3:30pm, Monday-Friday
- Career Band: N1 Nursing 1
- Req #: 202002791-51713
- Posted: June 17, 2020
The Licensed Practice Nurse in the hospitalist department provides clinical and administrative support to hospitalists (physicians and APPs) and assists with coordination of care under the direction of a hospitalist. This position functions as a vital team member in providing patient/family centered care and supports Our Service Promise principles when interacting with patients, their families and with coworkers.
- Associate Degree Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
- Possesses the ability to understand patients' medical records, physician orders and medication orders to be communicated to the patient and hospital staff.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Licensed Practical Nurse Current licensure as a licensed practical nurse in the State of Minnesota required.
- Basic Life Support Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required per established policy.
- Experience with Epic EMR system preferred.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.