SR COMPUTER SUPPORT TECH (VDI)
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - System
- Endpoint Architecture
- Full-time, Day
- 80 hours/two weeks. 8:00m-4:30p M-Fri, every 4th wkd 1-2 holiday/yr
- Minimum $24.51
- Information Services
- Career Band: T3 Technical 3
- Req #: 202002706-51635
- Posted: July 13, 2020
This position provides technical support in the area of Desktop Support to the Information Systems Department. It also provides training to new staff on computer hardware. The position sets new policy standards of how to load and maintain desktop software, printers, and other computer devices. Supports and implements patient safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Five years’ experience in personal computers.
- Two-year Associate degree or two years of specialized computer training.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A valid Minnesota driver’s license and a driving record in good standing.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.