NURSING ASSISTANT IN TRAINING- GERIATRIC BEHAVIORAL HEALTH - OCTOBER TRAINING
- Monticello, MN
- CentraCare - Monticello
- Geriatric Behavioral Health
- Casual with accruals, Various
- Nursing Assistant in Training - September Course
- Support Services - Patient Care
- Career Band: T1 Technical 1
- Req #: 202002837-51759
- Posted: August 10, 2020
After Nursing Assistant in Training Course completion you will work as a Nursing Assistant in the Geriatric Behavioral Health Unit at the Monticello Hospital. Primarily Nights 7pm-7:30am with occasional Days 7am-7:30pm and working every third weekend.
Earn while you learn by becoming a Certified Nursing Assistant! CentraCare will cover the cost of the exam, training, and pay you for your time while in the class.
To become a Nursing Assistant you are required to complete a state-approved education program and pass the Minnesota State exam. Once you complete the training and pass the state exam, we will present qualified applicants with a job offer.
*Currently seeking candidates with Overnight availability.
Upcoming Class Schedule:
Course done online and in-person (In-person class located in St. Cloud)
Onboarding: Monday, September 28th from 2-4pm at St. Cloud/Southpoint
Roughly 32 hours of computer modules to be completed prior to proctored exams.
Proctored Exams: Monday, October 12th 12:00PM-7:00PM
3 various days from 8AM-4:30PM
2 various days from 8AM-4:30PM
- Commitment to 1 year of employment at CentraCare Monticello Geriatric Behavior Health Unit at CentraCare Monticello.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with individuals who are cognitively and/or physically impaired.
- Professional and courteous customer services skills.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.