- Redwood Falls, MN
- CentraCare - System
- Casual/on-call, Various
- Minimum $22.66/hr
- Professional/ Technical - Patient Care
- Career Band: T3 Technical 3
- Req #: 202002540-51481
- Posted: June 18, 2020
Provides advanced pre-hospital emergency patient care and transport to patients of all ages (neonates, infants, children, adolescent, adult, geriatric, frail geriatric) and non-emergent and emergent services (basic life support, advanced life support/critical care, patient care and transport) in accordance with applicable standards, guidelines and regulations and CentraCare policies and procedures.
- Completion of an accredited Paramedic Program.
- BLS. ACLS and PALS certifications required upon completion of unit orientation.
- NIMMS 100, 200, 700 certification required.
- Valid current National Registry, or State Of Minnesota Paramedic certification, or provisional certification required, if applicable.
- Completion of CentraCare EMS driving program. Driving program must be completed prior to completion of orientation. Refresher completed every 2 years.
- A valid Minnesota Class D driver’s license and a driving record in good standing required.