NURSING ASSISTANT IN TRAINING
This job posting is no longer active.
- Monticello, MN
- CentraCare - Monticello
- N.H Nursing
- Casual with accruals, Various
- September Course Dates
- Support Services - Patient Care
- Career Band: T1 Technical 1
- Req #: 202002860-51779
- Posted: July 28, 2020
Earn while you learn by becoming a Certified Nursing Assistant! CentraCare will cover the cost of the exam, training, and pay you for your time while in the class.
To become a Nursing Assistant in a long-term care facility, you are required to complete a state-approved education program and pass the Minnesota State exam. Once you complete the training and pass the state exam, we will present qualified applicants with a job offer.
*Currently seeking Overnight Availability
Course done online and in-person (In-person class located in St. Cloud)
: Tuesday, August 25th 2PM-4PM in St. Cloud/South Point
Roughly 32 hours of computer modules to be completed prior to proctored exams.
: Monday, September 14th 12PM-7:00PM at South Point
3 various days from 8AM-4:30PM
2 various days from 8AM-4:30PM
- Commitment to 1 year of employment at
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with individuals who are cognitively and/or physically impaired.
- Professional and courteous customer services skills.