MEDICAL ALERT SERVICES ASSISTANT
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Medical Alert Service
- Part-time, Day
- 40 hrs/two weeks; hours from 8am-4:30pm Monday-Friday
- Clerical/ Administrative
- Career Band: A1 Administrative Support 1
- Req #: 202002544-51486
- Posted: June 22, 2020
Assist Medical Alert program staff by answering trouble calls for current clients, troubleshooting technical issues via phone, coordinating volunteers to complete on-site troubleshooting if needed.
- High School Diploma High School diploma required.
- Previous medical field experience preferred.
- Previous experience working with elderly clients or clients with special needs preferred.
- Outstanding customer service and office/computer skills required.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.