Earn while you learn by becoming a Certified Nursing Assistant!
To become a Nursing Assistant in a long-term care facility, you are required to complete a state-approved education program and pass the Minnesota State exam. Once you complete the training and pass the state exam, we will present qualified applicants with a job offer. CentraCare will cover the cost of the exam, training, and pay you for your time while in the class.
Upcoming Class Schedule:
- Onboarding: Tuesday, August 25th 2PM-4PM
- Roughly 32 hours of computer modules to be completed prior to proctored exams.
- Proctored Exams: Monday, September 14th 12PM-7PM
3 Various days from 8AM-4:30PM in Melrose
2 Various days from 8AM-4:30PM in Melrose
* Commitment to 1 year of employment at St. Benedict's Community.
* Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to effectively interact with individuals who are cognitively and/or physically impaired.
* Professional and courteous customer services skills.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.