- Long Prairie, MN
- CentraCare - Long Prairie
- Home Care Services AL
- Full-time, Evening
- Support Services - Patient Care
- Career Band: T1 Technical 1
- Req #: 202002909-51827
- Posted: July 28, 2020
Find your purpose with CentraCare. Now hiring a Nursing Assistant in Long Prairie. This position is a full-time role, 64 hours every 2 weeks; looking for availability every other weekend in the evening hours.
Responsible for performing personal care, assistance with activities of daily living, (ADL's) light housekeeping, medication administration, providing recreational activities and therapy home program to help maintain a healthful, safe environment for Home Care clients. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- Must meet Home Health Aide/Homemaker competencies as defined by Medicare.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Basic Life Support Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card preferred. Preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Current certification as a certified Nursing Assistant or certified Home Health Aide preferred, not required.
- Three months experience in Home Care setting or equivalent preferred.
- A driving record in good standing, and the minimum amount of insurance liability coverage required.
- Transportation available for off campus activities required.
- A valid Minnesota Class D driver’s license required.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.