- Willmar, MN
- CentraCare - System
- Part-time, Various
- 48 hrs/pp, Various Shifts
- Professional/ Technical - Patient Care
- Career Band: T3 Technical 3
- Req #: 202002912-51829
- Posted: Yesterday
Provides advanced pre-hospital emergency patient care and transport to patients of all ages (neonates, infants, children, adolescent, adult, geriatric, frail geriatric) and non-emergent and emergent services (basic life support, advanced life support/critical care, patient care and transport) in accordance with applicable standards, guidelines and regulations and CentraCare policies and procedures.
- Completion of an accredited Paramedic Program.
- Current BLS and ACLS, NRP (Neonatal Resuscitation Program) certification.
- Valid Class D Minnesota driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
- Completion of CentraCare EMS driving program. Driving program must be completed prior to completion of orientation. Refresher completed every 2 years.
- NIMMS 100, 200, 700 certification required.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.