- Redwood Falls, MN
- CentraCare - System
- Casual/on-call, Various
- Casual, various shifts/hours
- Minimum $16.25/hr plus shift differentials
- Professional/ Technical - Patient Care
- Career Band: T2 Technical 2
- Req #: 202002940-51857
- Posted: June 23, 2020
Provides pre-hospital emergency patient care and transport to patients of all ages (neonates, infants, children, adolescent, adult, geriatric, frail geriatric) and non-emergent services (basic life support, patient care and transport) in accordance with applicable standards, guidelines and regulations and CentraCare policies and procedures.
- Completion of an accredited EMT-Basic / EMT-Intermediate course.
- Current BLS certification.
- NIMMS 100, 200, 700 certification required.
- Valid Class D Minnesota driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
- Completion of CentraCare EMS driving program. Driving program must be completed prior to completion of orientation. Refresher completed every 2 years.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.