CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
- Redwood Falls, MN
- CentraCare - System
- RHM Redwood Falls Branch
- Full-time, Day
- 8:30-5:00 Mon-Fri
- Support Services - Patient Care
- Career Band: O2 Operational Support 2
- Req #: 202003000-51913
- Posted: June 29, 2020
The Customer Service Representative I must be knowledgeable of all equipment and supplies and uphold Standards of Excellence. Responsible for competently and efficiently performing all tasks relative to the order intake process in a friendly and professional manner. Responsible for knowledge of third party reimbursement regulations and requirements. Most importantly, the Customer Service Representative I must provide top quality customer service to our patients and referrals, ensuring positive customer experiences are obtained.Patients of all ages served. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent required.
- General computer skills with Microsoft Office and data entry experience required.
- 2-3 years customer service experience required.
- Post-Secondary education courses preferred.
- Prior experience in a medical field or working with third party payers preferred.
- Proficient understanding of the durable medical equipment industry, equipment and supply requirements and products available.
- Knowledge of insurance rules, regulations and payer guidelines.
- A valid Minnesota driver’s license and a driving record in good standing required.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.