HEALTH UNIT COORDINATOR
- Long Prairie, MN
- CentraCare - Long Prairie
- Med - Surg RN LPN
- Part-time, Day/Evening
- 12 hour shifts
- Clerical/ Administrative
- Career Band: A2 Administrative Support 2
- Req #: 202002388-51342
- Posted: June 29, 2020
Find your purpose with CentraCare. Now Hiring for a Health Unit Coordinator in Long Prairie. This is a part time role, 36 hours every 2 weeks. 12-hour shifts – day/evening hours. Every 3rd weekend.
Health Unit Coordinator work under the direction of nursing staff and physicians to coordinate patient appointments and perform clerical duties. Health Unit Coordinator also act as receptionists and communicate with patients on the phone and in person. Assist with nursing assistant duties as needed.
- High school graduate.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Certified Nursing Assistant required.
- Certified Nursing Assistant Registry required.
- Proficient oral and written communication.
- Maintains patient confidentiality.
- Must function independently, have flexibility, personal integrity and ability to work effectively with patients and /or patient families, personnel, medical staff and general public.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.