Are you interested in coming to work as a member of the multi-disciplinary team within the Center for Advanced Maternal, Fetal and Newborn Care (CAMFNC)? Learn more today…
The Maternal- Fetal Medicine Clinic at St. Cloud Hospital is now hiring an Advanced Practice Provider to support women with high-risk pregnancies in Central Minnesota!
We are seeking a part-time (0.50 FTE) Nurse practitioner, Physician Assistant, or Certified Nurse Midwife with OBGYN experience.
As a member of our team, the APP will work in collaboration with our Perinatologists, sonographers, nurses, genetic counselors, and OB laborists to care for women with high risk pregnancies. Their role will be split between inpatient care and outpatient clinic, providing consultative care in collaboration with the Perinatoloigsts and other members of our team.
- 2 days per week
- No weekend requirements
- No holiday requirements
- No call requirements
About the Maternal- Fetal Medicine Clinic
- Inpatient and outpatient perinatologist consultation and management
- Level II (detailed anatomic) ultrasound
- Genetic counseling and testing
- Nuchal translucency screening
- Private, not-for-profit, integrated healthcare provider
- “Truven Top 100” Hospital eleven times. St. Cloud Hospital is the only hospital in Minnesota that has received the Top 100 hospitals distinction 11 times.
- Magnet designation since 2004
- Headquartered in St. Cloud, MN
- 600+ employed physicians and advanced practice providers
- 10,000+ employees
About St. Cloud, MN
- Located on the banks of the Mississippi River 60 minutes from the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul
- Family-oriented, mini-metro of 129,000 people
- Healthcare is the number one industry
- Numerous four season recreational activities
- Theatre and arts
- Excellent public and private school options
- Four local colleges
- Lakes area
Five years direct patient care experience in the area of perinatology, women’s health, OB Clinical Nursing or high risk obstetric preferred . Minimum 2 years experience as an advanced practitioner in a relevant field preferred. Experience in acute care is preferred. Demonstrated competence in teaching, organization, leadership, communication and research.
Master’s degree in nursing with formal training as a Nurse Practitioner or Certified Nurse Midwife in the same specialty area of practice in which they are certified.
Graduate from accredited Physician Assistant program.
Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of Minnesota required.
Certified as a Nurse Practitioner or Nurse Midwife in area of specialty required.
Memorandum of understanding as outlined by the Board of Nursing
Minnesota Physician Assistant license required.
National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) Certification required.
Madisyn Gregor, Advanced Practice Recruiter