ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT II
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - System
- Workplace & Patient Diversity
- Full-time, Day
- 80 hrs/pp; 8:00am-4:30pm, Monday-Friday
- Clerical/ Administrative
- Career Band: A2 Administrative Support 2
- Req #: 202003039-51949
- Posted: June 29, 2020
The Administrative Assistant II provides administrative assistance within established policies and procedures to the Director, Workplace and Patient Diversity and supports Cultural Competence and Health Equity and Interpreter Services projects. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- Associates degree in a related field required or three-year equivalent experience.
- Three years experience working in a professional office environment with advanced skills and experience with office procedures, office machines, and audio-visual equipment required.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Education and experience in workplace diversity programs preferred.
- Experience with MS Publisher, Pathlore (or similar LMS), and Survey Pro. preferred.
- Competent with public speaking.
- Proficient computer skills with high accuracy required, plus good numerical abilities. Proficient with taking meeting minutes required.
- Expertise with the following programs required: Microsoft Office (Outlook, Access, Excel, Word & Power Point).
- Professional verbal, written and organizational skills are required.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.