NURSING ASSISTANT IN TRAINING
This job posting is no longer active.
- Paynesville, MN
- CentraCare - Paynesville
- Koronis Manor
- Casual/on-call, Various
- Classroom training during the day
- Support Services - Patient Care
- Career Band: T1 Technical 1
- Req #: 202003060-51967
- Posted: July 15, 2020
Are you interested in starting a career in healthcare? Get paid while taking the courses to become a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) at Koronis Manor. We are a 40-bed skilled nursing home that provides care for long-term and respite care residents 24 hours a day.
What is the Nursing Assistant in Training program?
CentraCare will provide you with the classes and training to become a CNA all while getting paid. You will be required to pass the Minnesota State Exam. Once you complete the training and pass the state exam, we will present qualified individuals with a job offer. CentraCare will cover the cost of the exam, course training, and pay you for your time while in the class.
What is a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)?
Certified Nursing Assistants help provide care for patients and residents that includes assisting with dressing, grooming, walking, feeding, toileting, repositioning, and range of motion programs.
- Hours and shifts available may vary and will be discussed during interview
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Attendance is required for all classroom dates and clinical trainings
- A one-year employment engagement with CentraCare is required consisting of a minimum of 4 shifts per pay period
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.