CLINICAL DIETITIAN (Cardiac Rehab)
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Cardiac Rehab
- Temporary part-time with benefits, Day
- 32 hrs/pp; 7:30a-4:30p, Monday - Friday
- Professional/ Technical - Patient Care
- Career Band: C3 Clinical Professional 3
- Req #: 202002924-51841
- Posted: July 23, 2020
This is a temporary full-time position, anticipated to work September through December 2020
Interacts as a member of the patient focused care team, uses the patient care process (assess, plan, implement, and evaluate for individual patients) in determining nutrition interventions for patients across the continuum of care and ensures the implementation of a collaborative plan of care for patients of all ages. Subject Matter Expert for Pritikin Intensive Cardiac Rehab patients. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- BS, BA, or MS degree in Nutrition/Dietetics/Nutrition Science required.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Registered Dietitian (Registered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration), OR
- Registration-eligible: Employment contingent upon passing the registration exam within three months of hire.
- One year clinical experience and one year food service preferred.
- Licensed Dietitian or Licensed Nutritionist in the State of Minnesota preferred.
- Basic computer skills necessary.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.