This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - St. Cloud Hospital
- Part-time, Evening
- Support Services - Nonpatient Care
- Career Band: O1 Operational Support 1
- Req #: 202003069-51975
- Posted: July 20, 2020
Responsible for provision of hygienically clean laundry retrieval and delivery service. Processes clean laundry through sorting, drying, pressing, folding, mending, packing, and delivery operations. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent preferred.
- On the job training provided.
- Ability to read, write and understand basic math required.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.