NURSING ASSISTANT CERTIFIED
This job posting is no longer active.
- Long Prairie, MN
- CentraCare - Long Prairie
- LTC - Nursing Staff
- Full-time, Day/Evening
- Day/Evening shifts; e/o wknd
- Support Services - Patient Care
- Career Band: T1 Technical 1
- Req #: 202003122-52028
- Posted: August 3, 2020
Find your purpose with CentraCare. Now Hiring for a full-time Certified Nursing Assistant in Long Prairie. This position is 64 hours every 2 weeks; 12 hour shifts; day/evening hours and e/o wknd. If you are not currently certified but have a desire to work in the healthcare field, CentraCare offers a FREE Certification class with a one year commitment to the role. This role is a hybrid role where your main responsibility would be the CNA duties, however you will also perform light administrative work including phones and data entry.
Provides nursing services to patients and families in accordance with the scope of the Certified Nursing Assistant as defined by the Minnesota Certified Nursing Assistant Registry.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Nursing Assistant MN Certified Nursing Assistant Registry
- Maintains patient confidentiality
- Must Function independently, have flexibility, personal integrity and ability to work effectively with patient and /or patient families, personnel, medical staff and general public.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.