COMPUTER PROJECT ANALYST
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - System
- Endpoint Architecture
- Full-time, Day
- 80 hrs/two weeks 8:00am-4:30pm, Monday-Friday
- Information Services
- Career Band: B3 Business Professional 3
- Req #: 202002377-51333
- Posted: August 3, 2020
Responsible for coordinating, evaluating and implementing desktop computer hardware and software needs and supports upgrades to equipment and applications.
Liaison between Desktop, Network, Server/AIX, EPIC, other Project Managers and department Coordinators and Directors.
Responsible for coordinating, evaluating and implementing EMR Hardware at CentraCare Sites and Affiliates.
Coordinates hardware, software, network, telecom, and electrical needs for departments, construction and other IT departments to meet construction timelines. Coordinates, documents, and schedules hardware and software needs for business requirements.
Supports and implements patient safety practices as appropriate. Supports and demonstrates Family Centered Care principles when interacting with patients and their families and with co-workers.
- A two-year technical degree related to Microcomputer support is required, or 4 years working experience in the field may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Two years’ experience working directly with project management.
- Four years’ experience working with computer hardware and software required.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Microsoft MCSA Windows certification based on current certification track and technology required within one year of employment.
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification required within three years of employment.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.