This job posting is no longer active.
- Sartell, MN
- CentraCare - St. Benedict's Community
- SBC Sartell Nutrition Alloca
- Part-time, Day/Evening
- 8AM-2PM and 4:30PM-7:30PM
- Support Services - Nonpatient Care
- Career Band: O1 Operational Support 1
- Req #: 202003168-52072
- Posted: July 27, 2020
Prepares and/or assists in preparing and serving food in accordance with established applicable standards and policies and procedures. Sets tables, cleans and sanitizes dishware, utensils, pots and pans and cleans and sanitizes all assigned areas as scheduled. Provides a dining experience to tenants, residents & guests focusing on hospitality.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous food service experience is preferred.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
- Good verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate institutional cooking equipment
- Ability to follow directions
- Individual initiative and discretion required in carrying out job duties especially in the area of customer relations
- Professional and courteous customer service skills