This job posting is no longer active.
- Paynesville, MN
- CentraCare - Paynesville
- Housekeeping Koronis Manor
- Full-time, Day
- 64 hrs/pp, M-F 7am-2pm, every 3rd wknd, rotating holidays
- Minimum $13.11/hr
- Support Services - Nonpatient Care
- Career Band: O1 Operational Support 1
- Req #: 202003166-52070
- Posted: July 20, 2020
What is CentraCare – Paynesville Care Center (Koronis Manor)?
We are a 40-bed long-term care facility attached to the main campus in Paynesville. Our nursing staff care for long-term and respite care residents 24 hours a day.
What is a Housekeeper?
The Housekeeper is responsible for cleaning rooms and common areas at Koronis Manor. Housekeepers serve a vital role in making a difference at CentraCare because they ensure a safe environment for residents, staff and visitors. This is a fast-paced position that will require moving around Koronis Manor.
- Cleaning rooms while resident/visitors are present. Includes cleaning high touch areas and tidying up and stocking the room. Will require interacting with residents while cleaning rooms.
- Full-time, 64 hrs/pp (2 weeks)
- Monday-Friday, 7am-2pm
- Every 3rd weekend
- Rotating holidays
- Pay starts at $13.11/hr and goes up from there depending on experience
- Ability to use or learn to use a computer for recording information
- Ability to communicate well with others
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.