APP Clinical Lead- Regional Family Medicine Section
This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - System
- Family Medicine Section
- Part-time, Various
- Req #: 202001711-50716
- Posted: March 11, 2020
This posting is for an Advanced Practice Provider (APP) Clinical Section Lead to align with the Regional Family Medicine Section. This position will be a 0.05 FTE, in addition to or as a portion of your current role within CentraCare.
To be considered please complete an application for the Section that you currently represent. Your application must include a current resume/CV and a cover letter that details your interest and qualifications for the role.
We will be accepting applications for this position until end of business day Tuesday, March 10th.
The APP Clinical Section Leads are responsible for supporting an active and robust APP community that promotes and contributes to CentraCare’s vision of the Triple Aim plus People. In this role, you will contribute to the creation, communication, and implementation of APP initiatives while acting as an APP resource for your section dyad partners. In addition to providing strategic input and facilitating bidirectional communication, APP Clinical Section Leads will be involved with operationalization of APP initiatives including but not limited to: APP recruitment, engagement/retention, professional development through section support of the Clinical Partners Resource Office and the onboarding process, and oversight of the APP credentialing and privileging process as it applies to their specialties.
- Provide strategic influence by attending and participating in Section and Division meetings
- Provide professional role guidance and direction by attending and participating in the APP Advisory Council
- Communicate with the specialty leaders regarding policy and/or bylaw changes
- Build and enhance APP relationships while promoting further integration into existing infrastructure
- Act as a resource at the section level, which may include: APP utilization, practice concerns, periodic review of APP credentialing and privileging processes
- Support facilitation elements of the onboarding process with the specialties
- Work with the Clinical Partners Resources Office to help identify mentors and preceptors within departments for student rotations
- Evaluate APP engagement through periodic surveys and solicited feedback
- Participate in various ad-hoc requests when section APP input is needed
- Other duties as assigned
To be eligible for this position you must meet the following requirements:
- Current APRN or PA licensure
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience as an APRN or PA
We would prefer that our candidate have experience in:
- Leadership or committee work
CentraCare has made a commitment to diversity in its workforce and all individuals, including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply.