This job posting is no longer active.
- St Cloud, MN
- CentraCare - System
- Education & Training
- Full-time, Day
- 80 hrs/two weeks; Mon-Fri; 8:00 am - 4:30 pm.
- Commensurates with experience
- Professional/ Technical - Nonpatient Care
- Career Band: N4 Nursing 4
- Req #: 202002176-51149
- Posted: April 22, 2020
Administers, coordinates and teaches education, simulation and onboarding orientation at various CentraCare Health entities as assigned while creating an environment that engages staff in ongoing learning, increasing clinical competence, professional practice, and critical thinking skills through the use of best practices at Monticello and other CentraCare Health entities. Provides patient and family centered care through The Compass: St. Cloud Hospital's Nursing Professional Practice Model to achieve the hospital mission of improving the health and quality of life that reflects the healing mission of Jesus. Age appropriate care is provided to patients and families. Supports and implements patient safety and other safety practices as appropriate. Maintains professional competencies by attending educational programs, participates in professional organizations, subscribing to the reading professional journals or other appropriate activities.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in nursing.
- Minimum of 2 years clinical experience required.
- Previous experience and knowledge or principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects.
- Experience working with a variety of medical equipment preferred.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of Minnesota.
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Healthcare Provider card required prior to completion of unit orientation. Professional membership preferred.
- Professional Development certification preferred.
- High fidelity manikin experience strongly preferred.
- Simulation or In-situ application knowledge preferred.
- Flexibility in work hours that may include off hours and weekends to support the Simulation Center education activities is required.
- Demonstrated good judgment and critical thinking skills when handling a variety of procedural and technical tasks with the ability to work independently with minimal supervisor.
- Leadership skills including the ability to problem solve, communicate clearly, provide support, self-directed and accountable, prioritizes and is organized, and shows initiative.
- A valid Minnesota driver’s license, a driving record in good standing, and the minimum amount of insurance liability coverage required.
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.