COMMUNITY SUPPORT ASSISTANT
- Monticello, MN
- CentraCare - St. Benedict's Community
- Administrative Office
- Part-time, Day
- Thursday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm; Every 3rd Weekend 8:00am-4:30pm
- Clerical/ Administrative
- Career Band: A1 Administrative Support 1
- Req #: 202002772-51695
- Posted: June 15, 2020
Provides the Director and other supervisory staff with secretarial/clerical support; responds to resident requests and needs; responsible for a variety of duties in providing receptionist and communication services.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 years Secretarial/office experience.
- 1 years post high school general business or secretarial training.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including excellent grammar and spelling abilities
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, and have knowledge of all office equipment
- Must have excellent receptionist skills and capability of making sensible, practical decisions
- Ability to follow directions
- Individual initiative and discretion required in carrying out job duties, especially in the area of customer relations
- Professional and courteous customer service skills
CentraCare Health and Carris Health have made a commitment to diversity in its workforce. All individuals including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health and Carris Health are EEO/AA employers.