Sauk Centre Facilities
There’s plenty to love about working in Sauk Centre!
Along with this small town’s unique history and character, there are more than 250 dedicated healthcare professionals serving patients in our 25-bed hospital, clinic, care center and retirement community.
Nursing assistants, nurses (RNs and LPNs), coding specialists, nutrition services, environmental services and patient access are the most popular jobs in Sauk Centre. We also have a variety of allied health positions, including pharmacy techs, lab techs, rad techs, surgical techs, PT & OT, SLP, and more!
About the Sauk Centre Area
- The City of Sauk Centre is located in the heart of Minnesota, midway between the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul and Fargo
- Take advantage of the four-season recreational opportunities
- Excellent schools in this family-friendly community of 4,300 people
- Sauk Centre is 45 minutes from St. Cloud and 100 miles from the Twin Cities
- Sauk Centre is on the west end of the Lake Wobegon Trail.
- Home to the first Nobel Prize-winning author Sinclair Lewis