CentraCare seeks to advance the quality of health care for future generations by providing a variety of scholarship opportunities for Central Minnesota students.
CentraCare has moved to an online platform for most of our scholarship applications. Please select the scholarship you are interested in below and review the application instructions. Click the Complete the Application button on the top of each scholarship page which will direct you to our online platform.
How to apply:
- Create an account with a personal email address.
- Click Apply and you will see a list of available scholarships and the application dates. You will only be able to apply within the application dates. If an application process is not open, please check back during the application period.
For those that are not included in the online process, please review the instructions to complete the application.
- Advanced Practice Provider Scholarship
- Career Pathways Scholarship
- CentraCare Foundation – Long Prairie Scholarship
- Faith Community Nurse Class Scholarship
- William J. Held, M.D., Memorial Scholarship
- High School Health Care Scholarships
- Linda A. Chmielewski Nursing Scholarship
- Medical Mission Scholarships
- Phil & Evelyn Ruggiero CentraCare Volunteer Scholarship
- Race and Ethnic Diversity Scholarship
- Rosalie Timmers Memorial Scholarship
- Schafer Education Endowment Scholarship
- School of Nursing Alumni Scholarship
- St. Cloud Hospital Auxiliary College Scholarship